Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Friday!

Wet, wet, wet. There is no other way around it. It is just soaking wet. Horrible really. The wind is another problem that we are facing. But heck! It's Friday so who cares any way. Right? Right. So any way what are you all up to these days? I have been busy organizing, creating, and making interesting things. Organizing for our move, creating cards with calligraphy and making some pretty great dinners on my own. Tonight we are going to be having Ruebens for dinner. Yum. Perfect for this cold, wet weather. I have to go to the grocery store first and pick up some swiss cheese, pumpernickel bread and meat. We aleardy have the kraut so that is a plus. Well, I wish you all a pleasant and warmer weekend than I probably will have. Smiles all around, really!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails