Thursday, March 27, 2008

Definition of True Leadership

I love these definitions of leadership:
*Knowing oneself and having confidence in ones ability
*Being able to have empathy for and relate well to others and appreciate diversity
*Caring enough to make the world better
I was reading a magazine lately (sorry can't recall which one) and they had this beautiful section on the subject of what you love about your body. Now I know most women hate something about themselves. I can tell you honestly today that I don't hate anything about myself. Infact, as I passed these questions to my sister we both started discussing those things that we admire about each other. My sister's eyes are big and blue and I have always loved them. She loved my hair and skin. But for myself, I was almost shocked to say that I love my shape. I am slim but curvy, think Kate Winslet. My shape is classic and strong, soft and fascinating. I am glad to say that I can love it. I remember a time when I didn't. I think one of the things that made me appreciate myself more was through dance. I love flemanco dancing. It is a good foot stomping, vigorous type of dancing. It feels so good and it burns tons of calories at the same time. So I encourage you all to find who you are and be excited about who you are. There is no one in the whole world like you so be the best you, you can be.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails