Friday, February 22, 2008

Secret Garden

I found this picture today of a girl lost in her flowers and just fell in love with it. It is so sweet and so like me. I have always loved the hidden away abode, the less beaten path, the adventure and unsolved mystery of hidden places. I think every girl/woman desires for a secret garden a place that she can call her own. My object with this blog is to create more dwell worthy posts so you ladies out there can enjoy breathable spaces when you come and visit. I hope that you can find this blog a place to share your own dreams and musings (like Tanya in my recent post who also loves the idea of having a chicken coop) or those of you who like to bake and cook for your family or create hand crafts or just muse over someone else's found treasures. I hope that in every part I can be that home away from home for you. So enjoy and above everything just dream!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails