Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gosh!

Gosh! Just guess what I did yesterday! I accidently called 911. I was sooooo embarrassed. Where I work, in order to call out of the building you have to dial 9 then because it was a long distance number I had to dial 1 well that is where the chaos started. Instead of leaving it at just 9-1 my finger apparently wasn't fast enough to add the other numbers in and so my phone added a 1 on its own! So there I am trying to hang up while trying to call them back! Instead the 9-1-1 dispatches called me and asked me if I was an emergency situation and I had to explain to them that I was trying to call out from my phone and it ... well long story short apologized. Then our security officer Mr. Link calls me and you can hear him huffing and puffing because he is running up from the other side of the building to see that I am not being hacked away by something or someone. So I apologize again! Then the plant manager Mr. Adams calls me and is in a panick that his sweet little Emmy might be getting molested! Then if that isn't enough my boss calls me and Human Resources calls me. I didn't know it until yesterday but all the big whigs get an e-mail of any emergency call going out of the building! Talk about being so embarrassed I thought I was going to die! Well rest assured I am okay and I guess it is really nice to know that soo many people care and love me! What a horrible way to find out though! HONESTLY!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails