Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dreaming of Spring

I can't wait for spring to arrive. This weekend is going to be so cold, more bitter than we have had it in a long time. In fact, they are having advisories and emergency warnings for windshields exceeding -60 degrees! Do you know how cold that is? Gosh it makes you think that we live in the arctic or something but really we don't, honest I am not telling a lie. I wonder how cold it is in the artic right now.... hmmmm probably not much colder then it is here! Gosh! So in my excitement for spring I have found a lovely day-dreamy photo of a lovely spring day. Hollyhocks swaying in the breeze, grasses breathing in the fragrant air, corn flowers glowing with color, honey bees buzzing busy at work. Hmmm.... makes me dream.

1 Comments:

Mankind said...

Hi consciousness here I don't know about where u live(weather wise) but This winter seamed like fast and furious and its about done, thank goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails