Friday, October 12, 2007

My Little Nest High Above

I have had this dream ever since I was a young girl of having my very own place in an apartment suite in a very small secluded place where no one would ever dream there could be something. I found a picture today of such a place that I have dreamed of. I always imagined going up a flight of stairs much like this one to my very own door. Inside would be my own place, a small kitchen, bedroom, living room. I hope that if I do not live in one as a single person that when I get married I can have one. I have been small space decorating all my life and coming from a background of women who are very crafty and bright when it comes to making things come together out of nothing, I think that I could make a go of it. Dream, dream, dream. If only....

And this would be the town house....

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails