Friday, October 12, 2007

Carrot Cake to Die For

Okay.... have you ever tasted a cake that made you weak in the knees, made you sweat with joy, and begging for more but worried that if you did have one more bite you would die of coronary failure? That is the cake I am talking about and only my mom has the recipe (picture. Sorry for all of you out there. I can see your little grubby fingers just waiting to get a hold of the recipe! He he he .... I won't give it to you. Gosh I'm mean. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

It all started with a request for a sheet cake for a coworker of mine. They asked for a cake that would make her bosses birthday a day to remember. If only they knew that I had the cake for them and that they were going to just flip out about it. The party starts at 11:00 a.m. this morning. You can smell the lovely buttery scents coming out from underneith the cake box. I am tempted to grab my fork and sneak just a little bit..... ohhhhhh. Sinful! Simply sinful!! I will let you know how it turns out! Nummy, num, num!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails