Tuesday, March 22, 2011

{blizzard}

Yep, another one... well I suppose I can that this is really the first one of the wintery type that is actually going to hit Duluth this time. 8-16 inches of snow is expected which is quite a bit when you are looking at gale force winds coming off Lake Superior. YAY! I am SO excited. I'm just a wee bit of a storm girl ;-) so when I hear we are getting a big one, I relish it with full delight. That means I can take out the hot chocolate and marshmallows and butter up some toast and sit next to the radio and listen to spooky old fashioned stories wrapped up under a comfy blanket. So here we go folks! Right now it is 10 AM CST and the sky is black and foreboding... the wind is blustery and the trees are bending and swaying. It's quite exciting and as I look out the window my hair stands on end, just a bit. We are going to be in for a big one, and I am thrilled!

Updates... coming!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails