Sunday, September 12, 2010

{zucchini bread on sunday}

Do you remember those "oh my goodness" humongous zucchini's that my friend Kristin gave me? You know... those honkers? Well, here's a picture to jock your memory....



Yeah wasn't kidding, was I? They took up the entire front seat of my car!!

Anyway, I was running out of room on my kitchen counter and needed to do something with the beasts so I decided that this time instead of zucchini bars it was going to be bread. And boy did I have a blast! Maybe that is why two cooks in the kitchen is too many cooks? I don't know. All I know, is that there wouldn't have been any room for two if there was. I had flour over here, sugar up there, cinnamon lost in a bottle of there, and I ALMOST poured vanilla over my head reaching up high to get it in the special baking cubboard. =)



Look at these lovelies. All scooped from seeds and everything.


Grating, grating, and yes.... more grating. =)


Then comes the ingredients. Farm fresh eggs. Nothing like them.


Baking time! 45 minutes in the cooker AND......


Whala! Fresh baked zucchini bread. Mmmm...

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails