Wednesday, February 3, 2010

{dear papa stephen}

The girls and I miss you so much. The time we all spent in Florida over Christmas as a family was such a wonderful gift. Ashley is expectantly waiting for Aunty Kathy and Bob to come back to Duluth. They are carrying very special cargo. The dolphin you won her! Do you remember? Gosh, what a funny thing. I will never forget how that man looked at you when the ring actually landed on the mouth of the bottle. I think we were all as shocked as he was! So, yes, she is waiting expectantly. If only you could see her room! It is filled with real palm trees, fish mobiles, and sea filled pictures. She truly loves the ocean and having that dolphin will make it even more complete!

So tell me, how has the weather been? I understand you had some pretty major snow a couple of weeks ago. Are the mountains all glistening with it? Gosh, what a beautiful thing to see I would think. Someday, I look forward to visiting your country and seeing all those things that you love about it. It looks like such a peaceful place. =)

Well, I will drop this note to you now. By now it is 6:00 in the evening your time. I hope you had a great day at work. Are you still judging for the best soup of the day? I can't wait to hear more about that. The girls and I laughed so hard when mom told us. I just really couldn't believe it. But then again, you have the super taster! =)

Love you!

Emily

P.S. How is Jack doing? Does he like his little glow in the dark collar? I'm sure all the other little dogs in the park are jealous. =)

1 Comments:

Emme McClain said...

Wow! Thank you Abby! So beautiful! Yes,my mother's boyfriend is from Scotland and I have enjoyed learning as much as I can about his country and the people that inhabit it.

Thank you for your post!

Emily

Related Posts with Thumbnails