Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No More Pushing Daisies

Oh my poor heart! I just heard over the weekend that Pushing Daisies will no longer be on ABC. They are finishing up the last few shows and then....BANG....history. I love pushing daisies soooo much! If only they could tape it just for me. I would love living in their world. It would be heaven! Well, that is if I wasn't living in my own heaven right now ;0) Any way... to continue on my little rant, "How could they do this to me?!" The only TV show I ever watch (not a big fan of the tube I guess). I can't wait for Wednesdays to roll around. I snuggle up on the couch after a long week of work and studying, make myself a steaming cup of Tetley Tea and if I'm lucky one of my Mother's Scottish scones. Oh well, I guess I will just have to get myself the season DVD's and watch them and then wait long intervals until I watch it again (much like LOST, which always seems to be on the strangest schedule ever, but that is anther post entirely.) Is anyone with me on this? Did anyone else watch Pushing Daisies besides myself?

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails