Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Pumpkin Time!

I love pumpkins or "punkins" as my sister Laura says. I love everything that is made with them and that is decorated with them. This year at my desk one of my coworkers has betowed her kindesses on me by sharing some of her little pumpkins and gourds from her garden to decorate my desk area. They are lovely and definitely put me in the holiday mood. One of my favorite pumpkins of all is called the "Cinderella Pumpkin" because it looks so much like that of Cinderella's carriage. You can see a cinderella pumpkin in the photo above. It is the very bottom, rather squat looking, orange one.

Weather Update-
In case any of you are wondering, today is a lovely sunny day. Cold and crisp and just plain perfect. If you want to take a peak here is a link to show you!
Photo Source: Martha Stewart Living

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails