Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lake Superior Beauty

This is one of the reasons why I live here. Isn't it just beautiful? It takes my breath away every time. Here you are looking back at Duluth East Hillside skyline while standing at the Canal Park Light House. Last night we drove down to Park Point which is over the Arial Lift Bridge and then down about five miles until you reach the little Park Point Airport. There you will find the most magnificent dunes. Much smaller I guess then sea dunes, but nonetheless as impressive to me. With the tall grasses blowing in the ever constant wind it is a like a dream walking over them and seeing the crashing surf as it licks the shore. I hope you enjoy this picture as much as I do, it sure puts a smile on my face!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails