Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Friday Happenings and Cravings!

Another Friday is upon us and boy am I excited that it is the end of this week. There have been alot of underlying currents at work with coworkers angry about lunch break times and so forth. It has been really stressful. But today is a new day and there is two whole days ahead of us where we can have fun.

Tomorrow morning I am going to have my fake french nails taken off! I am sooo excited. You may have remembered that I got them done a few weeks ago and that I couldn't stand them. Well I still can't and thank God I have an appointment to take them off. Yeah! Tomorrow afternoon I am going to see Vantage Point with one of my old co-workers and sister. I am so in the mood for a good thriller. I will let you know what I thought of it on Monday. Then at 7:00 I am going to church for an outreach event that I have been looking forward to for a while now. It will be wonderful!
So today I am craving some really down to earth home cooking! Chicken Pot Pie sounds delicious especially when finished with a big outrageous chocolate cookie. So take your pick. Recipes courtesy of Martha Stewart.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails