Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekend Round-up: Baking and Nail Biting

This weekend was very pleasant. I had time to just sit and be quiet for once which was a God send. Saturday I got the first chance ever to go and get my nails professionally French manicured. All day Saturday I hated them. All day Sunday I hated them and today I am just starting to put up with them. I guess the whole longer nail thing really isn't for me. I would rather just get my normally pretty nice nails painted and polished then totally redone. Ick!

All that aside, I did do some baking on Sunday and made the most wonderful Double Chocolate Chunk Pecan Cookies. They were mouth watering goodness that could not be beat! We had them for dessert after our fruit crepe dinner with bacon and sausage and coffee. It felt really decadent. So that was my weekend. I look forward to having another one just like it next weekend!

Tonight: We are going to watch Sweeney Todd at the Duluth 10 Theater. I am probably going to spend most of the show with my eyes closed (I hate blood!) but maybe it will be better then I think. I just don't know how my stomach is going to handle Jonny Depp singing while slitting throats! It's just so gruesome! I will let you know how it turns out. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails