Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday Madness!

So I am back and in the full swing of things again. I spent most of my three day weekend in bed since I was just so exhausted I didn't know what hit me. I have never felt that tired in my entire life! I would get up late from bed in the morning and then after breakfast I would head back upstairs and then lay in my bed. Then after that I would eat a little lunch that I couldn't stomach and go back to bed until about 4:30, wake up and watch a movie on the couch fully spread out with my pillow and then eat a little dinner and go back to my bed. It was really icky! Can't really even explain why I felt that way. I think my feelings rubbed off on the rest of the family though because they started to kind of get a little lazy too. Poor family.

I love Netflix though! Gosh do I love Netflix! I watched the old version (my absolutely favorite movie in the whole world) of Tammy and the Bachelor with Debbie Reynolds and Leslie Nielsen. It was wonderful! Then I watched The Quiet Man with Maureen O'Hara and John Wayne, that was really good too! Well I hope your weekend was better than mine! I hope to upload a bunch of fun stuff today.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails