Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sweeney Todd: Nasty

I don't think I have ever watched anything more revolting in my life. That is probably because I haven't. The artist in me didn't even like it. Although the singing was good (I adore musicals) there was still something lacking. I absolutely became bored of the lack of color which made it really hard on the eyes. Like I said yesterday I couldn't watch any of the slicing scenes but now all I can hear is the dripping, gagging, swishing and juicy bloody sounds. I won't be able to eat anything with meat in it either, for a very, very long time. Gosh... I wonder if that film was geared to creating vegetarians out of all of us. Well if it did I am almost sold. If I hadn't gone to support such a good cause I never would have (the ticket sales went to creat scholarships for students in need). Icky...icky... ick!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails