Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Friday! Weekend Ahead

I am so glad yet again that it is Friday! We are going on the third sunny day this week. It is just beautiful and the temps are climbing upwards too. Right now it is 14 degrees and I heard tell that this weekend could reach 48 degrees! That would be pure heaven!

So on my blog hopping time this afternoon and site shopping I found these lovely little brown sugar hearts for your coffee from Cox and Cox, a shop in the UK. They are just the sweetest little things. Well worth the postage I'd say. Just a little something to warm your Friday afternoon.
This weekend I look forward to sharing with you an interview that I just completed with up and coming photographer Laura Elizabeth (a.k.a my sister)! So check back in for some special Saturday fun!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails