Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Friday! A Little Piece of Hershey's Chocolate

Happy Friday everyone! We made it. Some of us not so well as others but I can say with confidence that I made it through this weak without suffering from any traumas! (giggle) Tonight I was supposed to be hosting a dinner party only to find out that my guest of honor came down with the flu and wont be able to make it. Needless to say the party is now canceled. So what is a girl to do when the parties been canceled? Hmmm good question. I haven't figured it out yet. But if you have any ideas please share. You see I have all this lovely food, dessert and candy ready. An outfit and music picked out. Hmmm....

Moving on....So this morning like a dream I was remembering my little Holland Lop bunny that I used to have on the farm. Sadly my little Hershey's Chocolate, as that was his name, died but I still remember his little sweetness and how I wish I had a little bunny again to cuddle up with when I am blue. Well if you can't have the real thing I found a sweet little picture of what Chocolate looked like exactly. Hope you enjoy as much as I did.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails