Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Craving: Mom's Know Best Chicken Soup

I called home this evening and asked my Mother what she was making for dinner, "Chicken soup," she said, "Because your sick." I am so blessed to have a mother who cares so deeply for me in that way. Enough to make me chicken soup just because she knows that it will set everything straight. I am such a soup girl though. Ever since I was little I enjoyed Campbell's Tomato, Creamy Mushroom, and my Mom's split pee soup. I guess I was just special. Today I was telling a co-worker how much I love peanut butter (totally off the subject) and she said that she enjoys peanut butter spread on whole-wheat bread with lettuce. Gross! My Grandma enjoyed PB with belonga. I really don't know which is worse. Do you have any interesting food combinations that you crave? I would love to hear about them!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails